Digital Camera withdrawls!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
LOL

As some of you may know, my DH left Tue for business trip....

he took my camera with him :crybaby: , I can't believe how much I miss it. I can't believe how much I use that silly thing, plus with him gone and more free time for me....and perfect opportunity to 'play' and takes some snaps for tPF...and I can't:crybaby: .

:shame: Of course, I miss him, too...but that's a given ;)

LOL

As some of you may know, my DH left Tue for business trip....

he took my camera with him :crybaby: , I can't believe how much I miss it. I can't believe how much I use that silly thing, plus with him gone and more free time for me....and perfect opportunity to 'play' and takes some snaps for tPF...and I can't:crybaby: .

:shame: Of course, I miss him, too...but that's a given ;)

I feel your pain!
My digital cam isnt operating right and wone t change modes so i can get pic's off. I dont have a card reader so i'm in a stump.
It seems the thing can sit in a drawer for the longest time and then when something isnt working right you need it all the time. ARGH!!

hahah I feel like a noob,

I just got out my cam again after posting here. Thought i'd give it another try and see what is wrong with it. Did the same thing ARGH, well then i thought i'd follow the cable andmove it to another plug, Hahahah I guess when my son was loading his ipod with music he unplugged the camera cable and didnt plug it back in.. haha so now the cam is working.

I feel so much better.