Different Textile Card?

Apr 1, 2014
Hi guys! I received this textile card with my purchase straight from louis vuitton online. I've never seen this style textile card before. I've only ever received the beige colored one. Further, the material listed isn't even the correct material for the product I ordered (I order something empreinte). Should I be concerned a super fake was swapped?20211016_151604.jpg

Hi guys! I received this textile card with my purchase straight from louis vuitton online. I've never seen this style textile card before. I've only ever received the beige colored one. Further, the material listed isn't even the correct material for the product I ordered (I order something empreinte). Should I be concerned a super fake was swapped?View attachment 5225278

My last two orders both had this card, purchased directly from the U.S. LV website. Both of my pieces have vachetta leather.

Hi guys! I received this textile card with my purchase straight from louis vuitton online. I've never seen this style textile card before. I've only ever received the beige colored one. Further, the material listed isn't even the correct material for the product I ordered (I order something empreinte). Should I be concerned a super fake was swapped?View attachment 5225278
The material listed is not wrong. Empreinte leather is cowhide that has been dyed, treated, and imprinted with the LV logo. Cuir de vachette translates to leather or hide of a young cow. Don’t confuse that meaning with VVN ( vachette/veaux/vache, végétal naturel) which is the vegetable tanned natural cowhide leather which people commonly refer to as vachetta generically.

Last edited:
The material listed is not wrong. Empreinte leather is cowhide that has been dyed, treated, and imprinted with the LV logo. Cuir de vachette translates to leather or hide of a young cow. Don’t confuse that meaning with VVN ( vachette/veaux/vache, végétal naturel) which is the vegetable tanned natural cowhide leather which people commonly refer to as vachetta generically.
That is exactly what I confused it with. Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: blushnbellinlvoe