Different logo

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
Hello, all,
I notice the logo of Prada has different designs. Sometimes it's in leather with a triangle, sometimes in plastic triangle. Sometimes it's just the letter Prada without the triangle. Is this just the design or it means a different line. Which one do u prefer the most?
:smile::smile:

I'm guessing here but I think it has to do with the material used to make the bag. Nylon = metal triangle and Saffiano = leather triangle and deerskin = letters and so on...

I think it just depends on the individual item :smile: Some seasons they make eg. saffiano wallets with metal logo and some seasons they make them with metal lettering etc. I own items with all three versions and I like them all... Well, I guess I prefer the leather triangle logo :girlsigh:

Great question! I just received a daino tote from a few years back as a "gift" from my mom's closet and it has the leather triangle (vs more recent versions, which have the metal lettering) so I think some of it has to do with the year made.

I was actually wondering about that. I just recently purchased a Cinghiale bag (pre-loved) where the logo is metal (gold) letters on leather then on metal triangle plate. I've seen this on the saffiano but not on a cinghiale. Makes me nervous. Anyone have thoughts on this?

I was actually wondering about that. I just recently purchased a Cinghiale bag (pre-loved) where the logo is metal (gold) letters on leather then on metal triangle plate. I've seen this on the saffiano but not on a cinghiale. Makes me nervous. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Prada has a huge number of variations on their logo tags. The triangle is the one most people associate with Prada, however.