Different directions in the chevron pattern (reissue mostly)??

arcana

O.G.
Feb 28, 2013
Hey all,
I hope someone more knowledgeable can help me out with this... I'm just curious but I've noticed that some of the reissue releases have the chevron pattern on the flap and bottom in the same direction, but some are in the opposite direction. Does anyone know why and do you have a preference? (Image source: bragmybag, probably taken from Chanel directly)

Chanel-Spring-Summer-2017-Collection-Act-1-113.jpg

Chanel-Paris-In-Rome-2016-Collection-30.jpg

Last edited:
Chanel make design as they wish, lol. I have the second bag. I bought in Spring 2018 and notice the same design/combo released some seasons lately. The first bag is from 2016 or 2017 I think. It's a matter of preference. Although I love my so black chevron in second pictures, I would love the leather in the first bag. Not a fan of reverse chevron though.

In other words, Chanel does whatever Chanel wants... Yes I believe the reverse chevron is from 2017
I really love the chevron but don't know how i feel about the so black hardware scratching...
I just randomly noticed some photos are different and wondered if there was a particular reason lol.

@Iana24 @gettinpurseonal both of your bags are beautiful :smile:

Reactions: gettinpurseonal