Different Date Code on Neverfull Pouch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Everyone,

I just got a Neverfull GM in Mono after returning the Pochette Metis. I am so in love with her! But I was wondering if anyone else had a different date code in the detachable pouch than on the actual bag. According to my date codes, my bag was made in the 51st week of 2013, but the pouch was made in the 1st week of 2014. While I understand that the two items may be produced separately, it seems kind of odd that my bag was without it's counterpart for about 6 weeks. If anyone could check theirs or offer any insight, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :flowers:

2. I don't have the bag . I think it nake sense if they where seperately on different dates. I feel its nothing to worry about:smile:

3. Thanks for the input, sweetie! I feel a little better :smile:

4. Anyone else notice this on theirs?

5. :girlsigh:

6. Not many people has this bag yet I guess. Wait and see if anyone who has it, response.

7. I will check mines in a few love!

8. On my way home from work😁

9. Omg mines are different too tote is FL 5113 and pouch is FL 0114

10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392586645.711794.jpg

11. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392586671.275687.jpg

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392586712.178093.jpg

13. OMG - thank you SO much for checking!!! I really appreciate it! :flowers: This makes me feel a lot better.

14. Congrats, she is beautiful! She looks new - did you just get her? I got mine today and I'm so in love with her! I was also so shocked to get a MIF bag. I was expecting the cloth tag, but was pleasantly surprised when I saw the "made in France" embossing on the tag. Yaaay! We're bag twins :hugs:

15. Yes I got her last Monday ;)