Did your wrist size increase or decrease as weight fluctuates?

Bunnybunny88

Jul 22, 2015
Hello!
My wrist size is 14cm. I'm about 5foot 3, weight about 120, but I'm really working on going back to my pre pregnancy weight which is 105 pounds. (I know I'm tiny.) I know I will eventually be that weight cuz I'm super determined. but I'm pregnant with the second kiddo now, so it wont happen for at least a year now. Right now, 16 seems little loose on me and it goes back and forth the arm.

However, 15 is so tight, SA recommended 16, but it really moves around. For 15, it hardly moves.

I'm worried if I lose 15 pounds, will 16 be too loose? But 15 is super tight, maybe like 2cm movement max.

Right now, even with a pregnancy, I'm not really swelled, my fingers are super skinny with bone showing.

Do you lose wrist or lower arm area if you lose weight?? What would be your recommendation on love bracelet?
Thanks

If your wrist bone is 14 cm, that is not going to change. Mine is the same as yours and I wear size 16 and I weigh less than you in pregnancy and pre-pregnancy weight, but I am also shorter in height. I think size 16 is the right size for 14cm wrist bone so I would not worry about it.

I’ve lost weight and my bracelet is a bit loose on me. I gained a lot of weight when I was pregnant and when I tried to put some bracelets on shortly after, they barely fit. So, yes, weight loss/gain makes a difference. It’s not just wrist bone to consider, it’s also the fat & muscle around it.

You have a small body frame as I do, and if you plan to snap back into shape, allowing 2 cm should still be comfortable.

Many people on the forum with 14 cm wrist bone tend to wear size 16 bracelet as I do, even after having children.

Unless your wrist has a lot of adipose tissue, it really shouldn’t change that much esp. if you plan to drop the weight, but if in doubt then you should wait.

Hello!
My wrist size is 14cm. I'm about 5foot 3, weight about 120, but I'm really working on going back to my pre pregnancy weight which is 105 pounds. (I know I'm tiny.) I know I will eventually be that weight cuz I'm super determined. but I'm pregnant with the second kiddo now, so it wont happen for at least a year now. Right now, 16 seems little loose on me and it goes back and forth the arm.

However, 15 is so tight, SA recommended 16, but it really moves around. For 15, it hardly moves.

I'm worried if I lose 15 pounds, will 16 be too loose? But 15 is super tight, maybe like 2cm movement max.

Right now, even with a pregnancy, I'm not really swelled, my fingers are super skinny with bone showing.

Do you lose wrist or lower arm area if you lose weight?? What would be your recommendation on love bracelet?
Thanks
Don't buy stuff that can't be altered when pregnant. Wait.

Last edited: