Did you know...

Dexter

O.G.
Jan 24, 2008
...that the red Mabel costs £45 more now than it did 2 weeks ago. I was browsing at House of Fraser this afternoon and whilst I was there I asked the SA why the red cost more than the Navy/white one. He told me this was to do with the different types of leather and he also told me that the red Mabel was £45 cheaper a couple of weeks ago than it is now. Can you believe that? I thought that was quite cheeky of Mulberry to increase the price of a bag that already costs a fortune. What do you think?

...that the red Mabel costs £45 more now than it did 2 weeks ago. I was browsing at House of Fraser this afternoon and whilst I was there I asked the SA why the red cost more than the Navy/white one. He told me this was to do with the different types of leather and he also told me that the red Mabel was £45 cheaper a couple of weeks ago than it is now. Can you believe that? I thought that was quite cheeky of Mulberry to increase the price of a bag that already costs a fortune. What do you think?

House of Fraser put the red Mabel in its sale a few weeks ago. I would guess that the sale price is now over and the remaining bags are back at the pre-sale price.

Well the SA didn't seem to think so. When I was at HOF Oxford Street during their sales none of the Mulberry bags were on sale. They had a 20% discount on other bags but not Mulberry.