Did you ever have an "F You" day?

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
Not just a bad day but a day that just makes you want to shout F you to everyone? Not that you do or would but that you just wanted to do so? Listening to loud music or primal screaming helps some. :whistle: :angel:

Haha, yeah! Today was one of those days. Hubby and I are spending all day every day together since we're both unemployed, so we tend to get on each others nerves a lot and fight about stupid stuff!

Oh yes, today I had a f you day. My sign language teacher has cancelled over half our classes this quarter and expected us to take two quizzes over 2 chapters tonight and our last 2 classes have been cancelled. I almost walked out during the quizzes and said "f you"....

Yes.

And I know it might sound weird, but I only listen to my Sirius radio, so my cd player i my car is tuned to the Limp Bizkit cd song "Just One of Those Days" ---- so whenever I get to feeling that way, I just press the "cd" button in my car and it all gets better from there :okay:

My manager's ringtone is also Lily Allen's song F*ck You ..... so I get a laugh everytime he calls. And of course I don't answer and make him leave a message. Ahhh..the joys of field sales.....

Today. Everything was fine and then it all just came crashing down. I guess anxiety kicked in and overwhelmed me. Of course, today my friends decide to care only about themselves. . . .Great.

I do have those days every now and then. I used to have them a lot, when some things were going on, but it's been a bit better now.