Did you ever get an invite?

gbscia

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
I got an invitation today from my SA at the LV store inside Neiman Marcus inviting me to an event. They close NM for the nite and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what goes on there. I am guessing they will have new bags to look at, etc. I was wondering if it worth going?

I got one from LV the other day. My first one. But I know some lucky ladies and gents here have attended some. Sounds interesting and fun but I know I would want to get something and can't right now. If you go please let us know how it was. :smile:

I got an invitation today from my SA at the LV store inside Neiman Marcus inviting me to an event. They close NM for the nite and I was wondering if anyone can tell me what goes on there. I am guessing they will have new bags to look at, etc. I was wondering if it worth going?

Where is the LV in Nieman Marcus that you talking about if you don't mind?

I have ever joined the events by invitations for couple times. A lot of fun and delicious food! No pushing for buying anything. But you will end up buy something. Because everything is BEAUTIFUL! Lol.