Did you carry an LP today?

Here is me with my Julianna in tobacco today. (Size 10) I love her more everytime I look at her, but I do not like how she looks on me, not at all. I am giving her to a friend. Sob, but I just don't see me wearing her enough when summer is short in the midwest and I don't like how she looks on. :sad: But I find her so incredibly beautiful.
You must have wacky mirrors ! It's gorgeous on you ! Give her a chance to break in a little, and shape to hug your curves. You waiting patiently for the warm weather to wear her and seeing it now, anyone would wish they had a Juli.

Stormy, isn't it crazy? But even dh said she looked bad. And he's not one to intrude on my purse obsession at all...he actually backed away in fear (pretend) after saying it. lol

ok, woops i didnt remember we already had this thread,,,, & i even posted in it!!! holly retard!!! well lets have a ressurection!!! i carried my topaz croc again today,,, of all the bags i have ,,< i can't get enough croc crack!!!!:nuts:

I'm carrying Dylan Croco Shoulder in Topaz, the color is amazing, I'm almost glad I got this color instead of the Turquoise. It's such a sunny color, and the leather is soft and gorgeous!

Stormy, isn't it crazy? But even dh said she looked bad. And he's not one to intrude on my purse obsession at all...he actually backed away in fear (pretend) after saying it. lol

No Cute - I agree with Stormy - it looks lovely. I love the woven texture against your denim outfit. But if you don't love her.... let her go. But I think you should her a second chance.

carrying my new,, smooshy gorgieeous black long speedy dylan!!!! mmmm i love it!!! it gives the "basic black bag" whole new meaning!!! can hardly wait to put my fushia BCA wallet in it when it gets here!!!

zz1104.jpg

No Cute - I agree with Stormy - it looks lovely. I love the woven texture against your denim outfit. But if you don't love her.... let her go. But I think you should her a second chance.

Thank you. She's the most gorgeous bag! My friend got her and thinks so too. Juliana is in a good home.