Did somebody say BOX??? Introducing the Black Widow!!

Thank you everyone for allowing me to share her with you. You are all just too sweet.

I was in such despair over the vintage kelly situation that I thought I would never be able to find one in great condition. I wanted one to be box (never dreamed I would get a Hac or Birkin in box). It was never even a blip on my radar as I thought it was way too out of reach for me.

But then as fate would have it...there she was. Looking at me as I was haunting...I was nervous as nervous could be. It was not my time to plop down the $..but it was too good to pass up. I have learned my lesson that if I see something and I want it...GO FOR IT! So~ I did. I am so glad too..:girlsigh:

She is in much better condition than I originally thought, she is so soft but yet so sleek. I am super excited to wear her into work on Monday with dressier attire. But~ I do think she looks rather good with jeans LOL!:roflmfao:

The Hac is a 32.
The room I am in is my sun room. I am eagerly awaiting my wood flooring to come in..and for full fledge Spring:flowers:

This is replacing the vintage kelly I was looking for...this beats the kelly..IMO and I couldn't be happier:heart:

Everything happens for a reason and this Hac was meant to be.

My black Widow...Thank you for letting me share with you all!:nuts:

Wow... stunning! The HAC isn't too bad either. Congrats... it looks perfect on you...

attachment.php

^^ :roflmfao::roflmfao: You are too kind! This is me after taking off my work clothes, after my hair looks like poop....It is super windy here and after a full day of meetings...Bless you:heart:

Lovely bag. Let us, prospective HAC hunters, know if it is a better bag than a Kelly. I want a 28cm HAC, but I wonder about the comparison to the Kelly.....Anyway, enjoy her and keep the photos coming....You look great with her.

Lovely bag. Let us, prospective HAC hunters, know if it is a better bag than a Kelly. I want a 28cm HAC, but I wonder about the comparison to the Kelly.....Anyway, enjoy her and keep the photos coming....You look great with her.

I will keep you posted as I have had:

Kelly 28 retourne
Kelly 32 retourne

I'll let you know the verdict here within the next week. :heart: