Did I tell you I love Rouge Theatre? ..Can't get enough!

^ i bet she will look even more prettier broken in! i have a hobo international wallet really resembles RT and she's beautiful broken in. thank you for sharing your lovely pics!

ahertz, keodi, fayden, Thanks for your kind words!!!!!!:girlsigh: I've been super lucky lately, scoring my dream baggies, but my bank account is dried up!!!!!:sweatdrop:

DollyGirl:
Ooooh, do you live in Melbourne!!?? I can't wait to see how beautiful Melbourne really is for myself! If you see a short haired small Asian chick with a RT First this weekend, that'd be me! LOL
Hope it won't rain this weekend...it'll be Ms.RT First's debut!

redney:
Thanks!!!! I'm following your footstep in multiplying the RT:wlae:

The RT is one of my most favorite Bal colors of all time, and since I LOVE duplicating the colors that I love, I couldn't resist getting my RT City a little sister

She's brand new, and the leather on it is so vastly different from that of my RT City. My City has thicker, somewhat matte leather whereas my First is shiny and soft, and thinner. I love both:heart:
I think once the glaze wears off a bit and when it breaks in, it'd be gooorgous:drool:

I haven't taken her out for a spin yet, but I plan on taking her on my weekend trip to Melbourne:yes:

Please welcome, Ms sexy RT First!!!!!!!

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

I don't think I have ever seen anything more beautiful!:love:

Oh my Lord!!! Toooooshers!! What an amazing find! One can NEVER have too many Rouge Theatre items. I swear, the more the better! There's hardly a sight that make me salivate more than this. Congrats, sweetheart!:heart:

IMG_1059.jpg

Congratulations, sweety!!!:yahoo: I'm so happy for you!:tender: I LOVE both of your RT beauties!:love: Still keeping my eyes open for your RT Work, too! :yes:

Hope you've been well by the way!:heart: Will be heading to Sydney in February- I'll PM you about it soon! Can't wait to catch up!:yes:

If I didn't love ya' so much Tooshie I'd be green with envy!!! :greengrin::greengrin::greengrin:

You and I have the same taste in bbag leather and that one is a crown jewel for sure :queen:

Hi everyone :nogood:pardon the audacity and ignorance of the person drooling here (ME!), but WHERE does one get a beauty like this???? I finally figured out RT was Rouge Theater, but am ashamed to admit I don't know the year it came out or how/if anyone can find a new one?!?!?!?!. Can someone please enlighten me? That is without a doubt the most beautiful bag I have EVER seen. Well both of them are. What a pair!!Thanks for cluing me in.:wlae: