Did I see a discontinued LV or a fake?

1. I don't know why this is gnawing at me, but hopefully you guys can help :heart: .

I was in a long line at the post office and the lady in front of me had an LV shoulder bag (mono)...it looked like a Piano or Mezzo but without the vachetta on the bottom. It had a zip top and that beige-y canvas lining (zipper was open). No outside pockets or hardware.

I have been combing vuitton.com and I first thought it might be a Vavin but those are open-topped, correct? It definitely was NOT a sac plat. Is there a discontinued style that is a square-shaped, zip top mono with no vachetta on the bottom?

Any ideas? Wish I could have been sneaky with my phone camera but no such luck.

TIA! :idea:

2. was it a Luco tote??

3. That's what I'm thinking.

4. I just googled and I think that was it!! I assume they were discontinued...any idea when?

5. wowo it's pretty nice

6. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the Luco tote as posted earlier. :yes: I'm so glad this wasn't a fake - it's a nice one for sure!

7. I didn't know that it had been discontinued, although I can't say I'm suprised, esp. with the Cabas and Babylone. I think it's just a bigger version of the Vavin.

8. ^^ Interesting...the Luco is no longer on vuitton.com. I like the Vavin as an alternative except for the lack of zip-top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice