did I make a mistake?

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I returned my magenta juliette for molly in black cherry. now I'm wondering if I made a mistake. I really like both of these but I like the black cherry color better then magenta. I like the legacy duffle but was wishing it was not as deep and so I thought that molly filled that purpose. after seeing the spring lineup, I'm wondering if I should've kept juliette. very confused.

I think you made the right decision. I love Molly and the black cherry is GORGEOUS. Juliette is like a Sophia that didn't quite make the cut. I agree that the duffle is WAY TOO DEEP. I certainly didn't see anythng in the Spring lineup that would make me second guess my Molly - but that's just me.

They are both gorgeous. I love both colors. I love the look of the Juliette but I can't handle the short straps. The Molly is really cute too. They are totally different looks. The Molly is more classic. I think you made the right choice if you couldn't keep both of them.

It sounds like you might be worried that Madison will not be offered in the spring. I don't know for certain, but my thoughts are that there will be a small Madison offering in the spring as there was for fall. And like fall, the Madison bags were not shown in the preview and we probably will not have any info on them for a couple months.

Thinking of getting the Molly in black Cherry myself next PCE (great color!) and also own the gathered Juliette in Magenta