Did I choose correctly?

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Ladies,

I finally bit the bullet and bought a birkin in Tokyo. I know its expensive but after travelling to USA and Europe without any success, I caved it. Now I picked a 35 birkin in Etoupe with clemence leather. It was either that or a black 35 birkin, 30 Gold or 30 Tosca. Considering my existing colletion of :

1. 30 Black Lindy
2. Rouge Garrance Evelyn
3. 32 Questche Kelly

Did I choose correctly? I usually wear a lot of black, grey and blue. I wanted a neutral bag but does Etoupe match these colours? And is Etoupe hard to manage and keep clean? Appreciate your thoughts.

Will post a picture of family soon....

Congrats on your new B!!!!
I dont know about keeping etoupe clean since i dont have one.. Maybe other TPF could chime in.. I love etoupe.. Its a great neutral color.. And i think will go great with the outfits in your wardrobe..
But i have to say i love Gold more than etoupe.. But thats just me though.. since i've been trying to find B30 gold with GHW for over a year with no luck...
But having said that... I'd snatch etoupe birkin if it comes my way as well..!! i know its a color i'd like to have in my collection..

It's a good choice for a start and I can imagine you using her with lots of love and regularly. Etoupe is pretty easy to match with most clothes. It's not difficult to keep it clean.

its good in all honesty not a bag i would have chosen but its versatile and easy to wear but since you took te plunge i would have invested in amore unique color sorry darling im beyond honest and im sure you will adore this bag its just you have neutrals so ....... maybe something in color.best darling birkel

I think your choice was the best one from the options you were given. Etoupe is a great neutral and will work with most colours. You already have a black bag, the Lindy, and a Quetch Kelly which will add a pop of coulour to your collection. Great choice IMO.

I think your choice was the best one from the options you were given. Etoupe is a great neutral and will work with most colours. You already have a black bag, the Lindy, and a Quetch Kelly which will add a pop of coulour to your collection. Great choice IMO.

ITA. Etoupe is a great neutral color, you will use it a lot and it's easy to keep clean. Congratulations.

excellent choice! was just in tokyo last week and zero birkins at the store. You were lucky to have scored and in a classically beautiful combi too.