Did I break? Reveal

• Thread starter Deleted member 20806
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20806

2EDCD816-791E-43E2-9747-8DD2B0D16343.jpeg 41FFB991-BB29-473D-9E78-3FABDFD76877.jpeg F6BDD9EF-B442-4C1D-B60D-5616A5C670EA.jpeg I recently mentioned how I’m frustrated with the direction LV is going especially for men and how I’m taking a stand (boycott lol). Long story short, I went to the mall with zero hopes of finding a small bag that I love. Why would I buy a bag when I’m taking a stand until LV lassos me back in with the LV that made me love the brand 13 years ago? I don’t want pixels or patches or anything weird. The CA that helped me showed me the Taigarama teal color and it was a no... and he showed me the green pixel and I said def no. Then he showed me this and when it came out I loved it but thought it would be too feminine and while it is a bit more feminine it really looked great on me which was shocking (plus I’m not super butch). The gold hardware isn’t my fav but overall it’s the bag I’ve been looking for. This bag reminds me of the Pochette Bosphore which I sold 11 years ago because it was too thin. So this is my fatter Pochette Bosohore ;)

I freaking love that black messenger bag up at the top. I like the shape, the clean lines, the colour. It feels a bit too masculine to be a good fit for my personal style but I really like it on others. It looks great on you.

Reactions: Sugartats
View attachment 4395404 View attachment 4395405 View attachment 4395406 I recently mentioned how I’m frustrated with the direction LV is going especially for men and how I’m taking a stand (boycott lol). Long story short, I went to the mall with zero hopes of finding a small bag that I love. Why would I buy a bag when I’m taking a stand until LV lassos me back in with the LV that made me love the brand 13 years ago? I don’t want pixels or patches or anything weird. The CA that helped me showed me the Taigarama teal color and it was a no... and he showed me the green pixel and I said def no. Then he showed me this and when it came out I loved it but thought it would be too feminine and while it is a bit more feminine it really looked great on me which was shocking (plus I’m not super butch). The gold hardware isn’t my fav but overall it’s the bag I’ve been looking for. This bag reminds me of the Pochette Bosphore which I sold 11 years ago because it was too thin. So this is my fatter Pochette Bosohore ;)
Good for you! Congrats on finding something you love that works for you. We should all be so lucky.