Did/does BN1802 -large saffiano tote - come in Sand/Sabbia?

Love Street

a dingo's got my H
Nov 20, 2009
I've fallen hopelessly in love with the big double zipper Saffiano lux tote, and fallen hard for the color Sabbia. I don't see the large tote anywhere in Sabbia except SOLD OUT on Bluefly!! The torture! I have called Saks, Neimans my local Prada -nobody has it currently.

Can someone please tell me approximately how long ago the BN1802 came in Sabbia, and who sold it (ie boutique or dept store, US or abroad?)

Here is the bluefly link for reference - they call it "medium" totel but they cite the model number BN1802.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.bluefly.com/prada-sand-s...e-_-Prada-_-womens_handbags_totes-_-314296701

I've fallen hopelessly in love with the big double zipper Saffiano lux tote, and fallen hard for the color Sabbia. I don't see the large tote anywhere in Sabbia except SOLD OUT on Bluefly!! The torture! I have called Saks, Neimans my local Prada -nobody has it currently.

Can someone please tell me approximately how long ago the BN1802 came in Sabbia, and who sold it (ie boutique or dept store, US or abroad?)

Here is the bluefly link for reference - they call it "medium" totel but they cite the model number BN1802.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.bluefly.com/prada-sand-s...e-_-Prada-_-womens_handbags_totes-_-314296701

I'm only aware of the BN1802 coming in Papaya, Cameo and Chalk White.

I'm only aware of the BN1802 coming in Papaya, Cameo and Chalk White.

Thanks.
I ended up doing some research and it looks like it was made in Sabbia back prior to Fall 2010, but no longer.

I ended up getting the BN1802 in Pomice at my local Prada boutique, which has turned out to be an even more perfect neutral (for me) than the beige - I'm loving it!

Thanks.
I ended up doing some research and it looks like it was made in Sabbia back prior to Fall 2010, but no longer.

I ended up getting the BN1802 in Pomice at my local Prada boutique, which has turned out to be an even more perfect neutral (for me) than the beige - I'm loving it!

Would u mind posting a mod pic? Are you liking it? It looks very large in the pics I've seen, but I can't tell if it's too big for me or not...so I'd love to hear more about it:smile: congrats!!!

here you go... sabbia BN1802 but i think is abit too big for me... what do you think :cool:

OMG where did you get a Sabbia BN1802? I think it looks great on you!

Here are my modeling pics of BN1802 when I was deciding (I'm 5'4):

BN1802 in Argilla
BN1802 in Pomice (loaded with laptop etc)
BN1876 in Pomice (also loaded with laptop etc)
BN1876 with Sabbia on left, and Pomice on right.

Attachments

• Copy of BN1802.jpg
    Copy of BN1802.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 4,415
  • Copy of BN1802 Pomice.jpg
    Copy of BN1802 Pomice.jpg
    544.9 KB · Views: 4,205
  • Copy of Pomice 1876 1.jpg
    Copy of Pomice 1876 1.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 3,826
  • BN1786 Left - Sabbia - Right - Pomice.jpg
    BN1786 Left - Sabbia - Right - Pomice.jpg
    927.9 KB · Views: 6,178
i got it from klcc prada store but currently all sold out and they only have other model in this colour... should be BN1786... i still like my sabbia with no regret.. jus feel tat the size is more matching with jeans or pants...

Thanks ladies, it doesn't look too big at all!

...does anybody put a laptop in theirs? I want one for work, but I couldn't find anything on how they hold up...

I got this bag specifically to be my workhorse bag, and I carry my laptop most days, so I hope it holds up! From reading TPF, it seems to get good reviews.

The reason I LOVED the 1802 over the 1786 was that my laptop and adapter cords fit perfectly in one of the zippered pockets, keeping it safe and out of the way. My 13" laptop would NOT fit in the zippered pocket of the 1786, meaning I'd have to put it in the open center compartment (where I keep my water bottle, etc). Also, the BN1802 did not look "stuffed" and bulging like the 1786 did when I loaded it. It's so hard to find a slightly oversized but structured tote - this one is perfect - so far!

I got this bag specifically to be my workhorse bag, and I carry my laptop most days, so I hope it holds up! From reading TPF, it seems to get good reviews.

The reason I LOVED the 1802 over the 1786 was that my laptop and adapter cords fit perfectly in one of the zippered pockets, keeping it safe and out of the way. My 13" laptop would NOT fit in the zippered pocket of the 1786, meaning I'd have to put it in the open center compartment (where I keep my water bottle, etc). Also, the BN1802 did not look "stuffed" and bulging like the 1786 did when I loaded it. It's so hard to find a slightly oversized but structured tote - this one is perfect - so far!

You've helped me more than u know love street, thank you!!!

Thanks for the pics, Love street! I'm still torn between BN2274 (w/strap), BN1786 and BN1802. I want them all! Love the color argilla and sabbia which is not bad either..but sabbia looks whitish in the pics above. Is it that white when you wear them daily, limps?