Did coach copy michael kors?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  2. looks like Sophia

3. every designer has a bag or whatever like everyone else... Coach isnt a visionary, they knock off designs as well

4. Wow...looks like a sophia to me.

5. Glad to see i'm not hallucinating.

6. I gotta be honest I don't see the exact similarities--the Sophia is more of a curve down hmmmm like the sides droop down? whetheras his is more of a tote and curves upwards at the ends.

the hardware placement is similar but not a copy

and plus, there's only so much you can do with a bag before you start stepping on other peoples toes kwim? but as long as it's not an exact copy (and that isn't) I think having similar properties is common and expected

7. ms-whitney is right.
    I remember when we all first saw the gathered sophia, everyone said it had a Prada gaufre design. But it isn't exactly a copy.

8. Woah! It does look like Sophia!! I think designers always take from other people. People in my field do that all the time, sadly.. ha!

9. I would say it reminds me more of prada/miumiu then Michael Kors and that's for the shape in general (not just the gathered leather I mean but also regular leather) but that's just me :P