Did anyone shop the BestKeptSecret sale? It's been 2 weeks and no updates

rutabaga

O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
As the subject line implies, I'm wondering if anyone has received updates regarding their order or actually received their merchandise. I ordered one item from La Ligne on August 11 and I haven't heard anything from either BestKeptSecret (BKS) or La Ligne. Merchandise is allegedly final sale and ships directly from the brand, but I've seen people commenting on the BKS instagram that they reached out to the brand they ordered from and the brand didn't know anything about the BKS sale!

According to the FAQ on BKS's website, items can take up to 10 business days to ship and today is the 10th day. I e-mailed CS just now and am not too concerned because it's one item and I can open a claim with Paypal. I'm trying to be patient due to the pandemic, wildfires, and other weather events going on in the US and world right now but I would like a refund if they aren't planning on shipping my item.

What I find funny is that the charge shows up on Paypal as FESTIVAL GROUP, INC. which reminded me of the Fyre Festival scam a few years ago, LOL

Update: A BKS customer service rep emailed me back the same day and referred me to La Ligne CS. I've been busy this week and was going to e-mail La Ligne today when the FedEx truck pulls up in front of my house and drops off a package. I wasn't expecting any packages today so I'm confused. Anyway, it was my La Ligne order!

The shipping label says it was created 8/12 and traveled from NJ to CA. Hope this helps someone!