Did anyone Pre-Order the SATC/AJLT Pink sequin baguette?

Marleah

Feb 12, 2014
Wondering if anyone here preordered the pink sequin baguette that was shown on “And Just Like That”.

If so, have you received a shipping confirmation yet? Or does anyone have the actual bag In their hot little hands?

I‘d love to see some photos if anyone has received this beauty :smile:

Wondering if anyone here preordered the pink sequin baguette that was shown on “And Just Like That”.

If so, have you received a shipping confirmation yet? Or does anyone have the actual bag In their hot little hands?

MY SA is holding the nano baguette for me until Sunday, It’s so freaking cute

Attachments

• E3228A83-C969-4F71-A765-9A9D1F78BF2A.jpeg
    E3228A83-C969-4F71-A765-9A9D1F78BF2A.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 69
  • 62D1D79A-7C57-4064-82C5-EFCE07118C8E.jpeg
    62D1D79A-7C57-4064-82C5-EFCE07118C8E.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 65

I recently pre-ordered and paid in full for the purple rain sequin baguette at the store, I’ve got a six month wait for it to arrive in September, and it’s non refundable and no exchange. I’m praying I’m going to love it !

Reactions: loves
I recently pre-ordered and paid in full for the purple rain sequin baguette at the store, I’ve got a six month wait for it to arrive in September, and it’s non refundable and no exchange. I’m praying I’m going to love it !

I've seen it in person a few times and it is just so so so lovely!! Please do update us, and share pics!

Reactions: mycorreia
The bag is quite robust, it’s in mint condition, they’re very well made and quite substantial. The sequins are not at all flimsy, they’re so securely stitched in, the handwork that’s gone into it is impressive. I’m surprised it’s gone up in price by £350 in a matter of months. They’re only going to get more and more expensive. If you want it, I say go for it.

The bag is quite robust, it’s holding up so well, still looks brand new. These sequin bags are very well made and quite substantial. The sequins are not at all flimsy, they’re securely stitched in, the handwork that’s gone into it is impressive. I’m surprised it’s gone up in price by £350 in a matter of months. They’re only going to get more and more expensive. If you want it, I say go for it.

Reactions: pinksugah
  • Love
Reactions: moimimi