Did anyone here pre-order a Hot Pink Mini Luggage from Kirna Zabete in NYC?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
Just curious if any other tpfers here pre-ordered the Hot Pink mini luggage totes from Kirna Zabete in NYC?

I know recently someone mentioned getting a call about a cancellation, which was odd since I remembered that KZ said people had to pre-pay in advance to secure a bag from the Cruise 2012 Celine collection and it was non-refundable etc.

Anyhoos, I got my other 2 pre-orders from KZ already (Hibiscus Trio and Bicolor Vertical Cabas in Hibiscus/Orange) but still waiting to hear about the Hot Pink Mini Luggage tote I also pre-ordered from them...just so anxious after having seen pics of the hot pink luggage totes from various other tpfers and pics from BG and NM etc...

^^ahhh still waiting for the Mini from KZ in fluo pink...i pre-paid so at least i feel much more certain i will get it but still, hard to wait when every other shop seems to have had it already weeks ago

did anyone else pre-order this from KZ? so odd cos they got the nanos in fluo pink already, just not the minis yet it seems!!