Did anyone else get the phone call today? Mini is in!!

Thanks for sharing!

I can't wait to see the classic mini flap in black caviar w ghw

Your lambskin is so puffy!
No black classic quilted normal caviar( grained calfskin) ghw minis for act II. Only metalic grained calfskin quilted square minis in silver and dark charcoal. The list from act II page 1 is refering to the pure (plain leather) caviar square minis ghw.

Reactions: revitalise
No black classic quilted normal caviar( grained calfskin) ghw minis for act II. Only metalic grained calfskin quilted square minis in silver and dark charcoal. The list from act II page 1 is refering to the pure (plain leather) caviar square minis ghw.
Thank you for answering my question! Saved me from stalking the forum for the next few weeks haha

Reactions: RasberryLV

Is the dark charcoal a metallic leather too? If so I can take that off my list! I was hoping it was just a plain dark grey. TIA

Reactions: RasberryLV
Sorry, I don't know much about Chanel. I know I like the rectangle mini, but it's not on the Chanel website. :sad: Is it only being sold through Retailers such as Sak's and NM?

Chanel doesn't show all their merchandise on their website. Minis are seasonal, so they may or may not be released in a particular season and the shape, color and finishes, etc. will vary. Chanel boutiques and different authorized retailers often order different combinations, so a particular combination may only be available from Chanel boutiques, or at NM or at Saks, etc. The best way to know what minis are being released and who will carry them is to check the threads for upcoming seasons in the "Chanel Shopping" forum (link below). There, TPFers will post the buy lists from various retailers. Since minis are so popular, you will probably want to get on the list with several sales associates. HTH!

https://forum.purseblog.com/forums/chanel-shopping.62/