Did anyone else get the free honora earrings from Helzberg Diamonds?

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
I received a postcard in the mail a few weeks back offering me a set of three white, peach and silver freshwater pearl dangle earrings by Honora. It said that there was no obligation to buy anything, and being as we have absolutely no money because of Christmas I thought it was the perfect offer! I told my husband about it, and he thought they'd get me in there, then try and put the hard sell on me.

To cut a long story short, I went to the jewelers, handed the SA the card, and she gave me a little box with the most adorable pairs of pearl earrings in I think I've ever seen, but then I can be very easily pleased. There was no hard sell, just a comment telling me to 'enjoy the earrings and happy holidays.' I'm so pleased! I'm not normally a pearl fan, nor normally a fan of silver jewelry, but I love these. Did anyone else get them? If so, what do you think of them?

I guess different parts of the country they send out different offers? There's the time difference too, your offer was months back, mine was only a few weeks ago. I have no idea. Maybe they made a mistake? I know Honora isn't expensive, but I was still suprised when they offered these for freebies, especially 3 pairs. Made my day!