Did anybody get a patent Kristin Hobo in Putty?

chlamy

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I've been waiting for somebody to do a reveal on a Kristin hobo Putty :P I saw it on the updated website and it just caught my eyes! If you do have one and don't mind sharing, I would love to see detailed shots of this beauty. I'm particularly interested in how it slouches (does it become a 'permanent' wrinkle in the folded area when it slouches?)

TIA!!

I saw it in person at Dillards. The color is not my cup of tea, but it does look nice, style wise.
It slouches, it's smooshy, and it is crinkly patent. So, IMO, it will probably get that fold you are speaking of.
Honestly, I think the pleated satchel in that color would be a better buy...
My two cents.

Thanks PCL! No wonder I've seen only the pleated satchel and no hobo... yet. Erin, if you could locate that reveal thread, i'd be very grateful :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I did check the threads regularly this past week and didn't see any... perhaps i missed it.

thanks guy! i wanna see the bag when it's not stuffed since i'm curious how the patent leather slouches (especially when carried) compared to the normal leather Kristin (which i have seen, the slouching is beautiful!) also, does it stand up by itself? (patent leather hobo)