DID and DIDN'T BUY (but mostly Didn't)

tokku

Nov 6, 2009
As many of us are scrambling to track down that latest bag... I thought it might be helpful for those calling around to know which entities bought which style each season...

Please add to this thread for others to reference! I figured that if we try to keep it to "didn't" it keeps the list shorter...

Probably easier to search if we also kept chat to a minimum but that's just a thought.

I will start...

CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the Chevron WOC in any other color than Black
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the Purple Chevron Flap
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the half-moon WOC's in Burgundy this season
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy that WOC in the quilted patent with the luminous CC and the Chevron-similar non-gusseted sides (ok that's really long, I forget the name)

Neiman Marcus did NOT buy the large Edgy tote in that oversized large size

Bloomingdales did NOT buy the Chevron WOC

Any corrections would be appreciated also... but these of course are based on what we are told by SA's...

Last edited:
I guess my big question is WHY NOT? Sorry; have to ask.

As many of us are scrambling to track down that latest bag... I thought it might be helpful for those calling around to know which entities bought which style each season...

Please add to this thread for others to reference! I figured that if we try to keep it to "didn't" it keeps the list shorter...

Probably easier to search if we also kept chat to a minimum but that's just a thought.

I will start...

CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the Chevron WOC in any other color than Black
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the Purple Chevron Flap
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy the half-moon WOC's in Burgundy this season
CHANEL BOUTIQUE did NOT buy that WOC in the quilted patent with the luminous CC and the Chevron-similar non-gusseted sides (ok that's really long, I forget the name)

Neiman Marcus did NOT buy the large Edgy tote in that oversized large size

Bloomingdales did NOT buy the Chevron WOC

Any corrections would be appreciated also... but these of course are based on what we are told by SA's...

^The buyers for each of the department store chains and Chanel Boutiques (depending on Country) choose what they think will sell based on the clientele who shop in those establishments. The buyers make commission on the success of the items they choose for their establishments to carry...as well as the SA who sells it to you.