Diaper bag?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Would the urban spirit or deauville tote make a good diaper bag? I have a Louis vuitton palm springs pm but I'm not sure if it's big enough.. also open to any other suggestions!

Just got the cruise pink deauville tote as a diaper bag for Xmas!!!

Haven’t unboxed it yet.. will let you know how it goes if you are not in too much of a rush!

Just got the cruise pink deauville tote as a diaper bag for Xmas!!!

Haven’t unboxed it yet.. will let you know how it goes if you are not in too much of a rush!
Yes, please let me know!! I'm not due until Aug, so I definitely have some time! haha. I just hear from some moms that it's helpful to have a bag that closes once the baby starts going through bags..? I'm not sure if it's truly necessary though!

Reactions: nvie
Yes, please let me know!! I'm not due until Aug, so I definitely have some time! haha. I just hear from some moms that it's helpful to have a bag that closes once the baby starts going through bags..? I'm not sure if it's truly necessary though!

I just had my first baby 4 months ago and went through the same thing as you leading up to the baby being born. Is this also your first? Feel free to PM me anytime! I also started the below threads.. not sure if this will help-TPFers are SOOOOO helpful. I pretty much ended up getting everything they suggested in the threads.. :facepalm:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ndle-or-new-medium-boy-or-another-tia.991573/

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-please-need-a-mom-bag-evelyne-or-halzan.991968/

feel free to PM me I would love to share my experiences with you~

Ooooh! I haven't checked Gucci! I will for sure check those out as well. Thanks!

and as for Gucci diaper bag - believe it or not - i used one as my school bag throughout college and then a little longer after (that was 15 years ago...)

IT HOLDS A LOT and has lots of compartments and its good to throw around!!!! it even came with a changing pad! i am not sure if they still make this though...

upload_2019-1-15_15-56-1.png

I just had my first baby 4 months ago and went through the same thing as you leading up to the baby being born. Is this also your first? Feel free to PM me anytime! I also started the below threads.. not sure if this will help-TPFers are SOOOOO helpful. I pretty much ended up getting everything they suggested in the threads.. :facepalm:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ndle-or-new-medium-boy-or-another-tia.991573/

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/help-please-need-a-mom-bag-evelyne-or-halzan.991968/

feel free to PM me I would love to share my experiences with you~

Oh my gosh thank you so much! Haha. Yes, this is my first so I feel like I'm going into this really blind [emoji23] that Gucci bag is really cute, I saw that they have these bulky ones too, I just don't know how much stuff I'm really going to be lugging around !

I'm kind of obsessing over the medium Gabrielle backpack.. I just don't know what fits inside it

View attachment 4307349

Last edited:
Oh my gosh thank you so much! Haha. Yes, this is my first so I feel like I'm going into this really blind [emoji23] that Gucci bag is really cute, I saw that they have these bulky ones too, I just don't know how much stuff I'm really going to be lugging around !

I'm kind of obsessing over the medium Gabrielle backpack.. I just don't know what fits inside it

View attachment 4307349

You’ll be carrying a ton of stuff especially for the first year. Diapers, change of clothes, wipes, snacks, bottles. You don’t want to be out and not have what you need. I also think a changing pad is a must. Public bathrooms are gross and it always bothers me seeing people change their baby on the changing table with nothing underneath the baby.

Yes! So look for a bag that you will use too instead of just thinking it will be purely a diaper bag.

You’ll be carrying a ton of stuff especially for the first year. Diapers, change of clothes, wipes, snacks, bottles. You don’t want to be out and not have what you need. I also think a changing pad is a must. Public bathrooms are gross and it always bothers me seeing people change their baby on the changing table with nothing underneath the baby.

Yuck those changing stations without a pad!!!

Considering this cutie too! We shall see. Thank you for your help!

IMG_1547937708.082235.jpg