Diamond too big??

I agree with EB. It's a perfect size for your hand.

(and there is a phenomenon called "shrinkage". After wearing your new E-ring for several months, it will seem much smaller and may, in time, cause you to consider an upgrade ;) )

Congrats on finding your perfect stone!

LOL
I, you are a funny girl!❤️

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Beautiful! It looks lovely on your hand. Can a diamond ever be too big?😜
Seriously, I think you've made a perfect choice. I do not have small hands, so even though my diamond is very large (6ct oval)
it's size is suited to the size if my hand. I think the 2ct round looks perfect on you.
Congrats on your engagement.

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

I think it's a perfect size. You'll get used to it and honestly with the way diamond prices are going I would get the biggest best quality I could have at the present moment.

Omg it's so pretty!! Congratulations on your engagement! It'll look even more beautiful in the setting u chose. It looks so classic. Don't think about what other people will say. Hate and jealousy is their problem not yours ;)

Wow, I am so grateful for everyones positive responses.. thank you all so much! 24 hours after the purchase I am feeling a little better about it! I am so happy to hear about this diamond "shrinkage" lol. My boyfriend and I researched for months and months and decided 2 carat was the way to go, so I just need to stick to my guns on this one and not go smaller due to perceived fear. Now it's just a waiting game for the proposal :biggrin:

I think it looks beautiful and the simplicity of your ring design will not make it too showy. I think you will get used to the size an you will be glad you got the 2 ct.

Can't wait to see pics when it's done and on your hand =)

It's beautiful on you, I wouldn't worry about anything else other than what you want and love. if you feel comfy wearing a 10 carat then kudos to you! For me, personally I wear my eternity band in place of my ering not because I worry about other people, but the size is just not practical for me on a daily basis. I debated on a smaller carat with the hubby for the longest time, but he likes big stones and I wasn't gonna say no to that. come to think of it, it's a bit of a waste considering it just sits in the safe. now, we're thinking about getting a round brilliant that's smaller so I can wear it everyday.