Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Baguette diamonds

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Other!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tote Ali

Jul 2, 2018
Lusting over gold diamond ear cuffs these days... Which style do you like the most: single row of diamonds, double row of diamonds, baguette diamonds, other?
cf5b728c988130fd284f61506276d766.jpg
il_794xN.2083142192_ahiq.jpg

Also any favorite designers? (Looking for something less than $500, as much as I love Anita Ko and co, can't bear to spend more for something that might pop off!)

I love the single row and would choose the baguette diamond. A couple of Instagram jewellers have them - Ring Concierge and I'm pretty sure Nicole Rose jewellery (her Mother's Day sale of 20% off is on now).

Reactions: Tote Ali
Wow! Those look great. Where’d you find them, if you don’t mind me asking? I’ve been looking for a reasonably priced diamond ear cuff as well.

The top one is Adina Reyter. It's really comfortable but fits slightly looser and doesn't sparkle as much in real life, it's a bit grey. The other designer I liked was EF collection. They have a lobster clasp style one which is very secure but just doesn't sit right on my ear. Keep me posted what you find!

Reactions: Sol Ryan
I just wanted to add that I'm obsessed with these because they have both 2 rows of diamonds AND baguettes which is the trade-off I was surveying for originally! Didn't know I could get it all :loveeyes: