Diabro.net ? r their Bbags original?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ch33ry

Jun 26, 2007
Hi everyone , I'm a new member here :smile: , i live in jakarta, indonesia. I love Bbags! when i surf the internet , i saw diabro.net , and i'm really interested to buy the Bbag from them , r all the bags original ? . anyone who lives in jakarta or indonesia ? when the package will b arrive (is it taking weeks?).

Tnx !

There are several threads on diabro if you do a search. People have been happy with their items. It usually wont take more an a week to reach any destination, but you should ask the sit how long it take to get to you.

As far as I know, Diabro is reliable. So far, I did not hear anything negative about the bags they sell. They also have their own store (s) too. However, my suggestion (if it is a new add on to the website) is to check with them 1st about availability.

The reason I said that is that I ordered a bag which was just added on that day. I got an email from them the next day saying that this bag was sold out in their store last night. It was a disappointment. On top of that, I lost $$ in the exchange rate too. I paid more to buy n got less when money is refunded back in my own currency.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.