Diabro Net Question?

hobogirl77

O.G.
May 10, 2007
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT DIABRO NET DOING A BACKGROUND OR CREDIT CHECK IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING WITH THEM? I PLAN ON IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS BUYING A BLACK FENDI SPY AND I WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR POLICY AND THEY SAID THEY DO CHECKS ON YOU.IS THAT TRUE? HAS ANYONE HERE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING FROM THEM? IM ASKING BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS NOT GREAT AND I REALLY WANT TO BUY A FENDI FROM THEM..IM KIND OF NERVOUS ABOUT IT ALL. THANKS......:confused1:

I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT DIABRO NET DOING A BACKGROUND OR CREDIT CHECK IF YOU PURCHASE SOMETHING WITH THEM? I PLAN ON IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS BUYING A BLACK FENDI SPY AND I WAS GOING THROUGH THEIR POLICY AND THEY SAID THEY DO CHECKS ON YOU.IS THAT TRUE? HAS ANYONE HERE HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH PURCHASING FROM THEM? IM ASKING BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS NOT GREAT AND I REALLY WANT TO BUY A FENDI FROM THEM..IM KIND OF NERVOUS ABOUT IT ALL. THANKS......:confused1:

Its a very very long story, but I do NOT recommend this online retailer, even without the credit check...:yucky: Especially not for a spy bag. Blue Fly, NAP, Saks, Neimans...are better choices.
HMMMMM maybe we should check Diabros credit, eh ? :confused1:

oh no..i've heard that they are legit. i keep hearing different stories about this site and i dont know what to do. the thing is i dont want to pay full price for a spy(between $1,000-1700 hundred is my max)ebay is so shady sometimes but there are some legit ebayers out there right? 2,000 is too much for a bag for me right now. someone please help me find a legit website or a authentic ebayer that sells fendi spy's.

You might want to watch the "authentic deals and finds" thread and the "authenticate this" thread. there are reputable sellers on eBay. I personally would not buy from diabro based on an incident that one PFer went through. I personally believe that Diabro mixes fake and authentic. The hoops this PFer had to jump through with them are not something I ever desire to subject myself to.