DH said we're going to Oktoberfest tomorrow & my 1st thought: I need a mini pochette

Haha, nice an Oktoberfest! I also wanna go!!! My brother recently went to one.. Where are you going?
And are you going to wear a 'Lederhose' as well ?! I'd say, get a pochette that matches it :P

I think the mini pochette is a waist of money. It can barely hold my pack of Malboro Reds and lighter. So I returned it and got a regular monogram pochette that I use to attach to the D ring on my bag

I love the mini pochette. So cute! I've used it so many times. It fits cash, license, ATM card, lip balm, cell phone or digi camera. I fits on my shoulder, under my arm so if you can, too, then you won't have to worry about getting the zipper area dirty. Otherwise, get the reg sized pochette.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I went w/ the reg. Damier mini pochette and had a blast @ Oktoberfest.

DH & I went to the fest in Stuttgart Germany. We were lucky and didn't have to wait too long to get into a beer tent. Once inside, I had never seen so many happy drunks, lol. Everyone was singing (80's American songs) and dancing and drinking out of these HUGE 1-liter beer mugs.

DH managed to sneak a mug home under his jacket. He was so proud of himself because these mugs aren't sold anywhere. So the only way to get one is to sneak it out of a beer tent during Oktoberfest.

Good times....

Sound like a lot of fun! Way to go with the mug :tup:
The german beer should be the best over there, my brother said you can drink way more than 'normal' beer and less of a headache next day.. :smile: