Devon has arrived!

Wow congrats Dawn:tup::tup:
those are both kinda HTF bags and you own both of them!!!

you own the Large Hobo (stella-sized) and the Hobo from 2001 -- that was the year he introduced his "classics" In addition to the Hobos there was the Devon (grape below) and the Baby Devon (Vermilion below)

a lot of people confuse the Sofia, Devon and Hobo bags -- I see them mis-listed on ebay a lot -- so if anyone's ever looking for the Hobo and/or the Devon, be sure to check out all the Sofia's as it might just be listed incorrectly

Congrats again -- you have a gorgeous collection!

mjdevon.jpg
redad2-1.jpg

Yay Dawn, congratulations another fabulous bag. What happened to buying this for your sister ;)?

hahahahaha, i thought of that on my way in to work this morning! :roflmfao:
I'm using the hobo today! lol.

Wow congrats Dawn
those are both kinda HTF bags and you own both of them!!!

you own the Large Hobo (stella-sized) and the Hobo from 2001 -- that was the year he introduced his "classics" In addition to the Hobos there was the Devon (grape below) and the Baby Devon (Vermilion below)

a lot of people confuse the Sofia, Devon and Hobo bags -- I see them mis-listed on ebay a lot -- so if anyone's ever looking for the Hobo and/or the Devon, be sure to check out all the Sofia's as it might just be listed incorrectly

Congrats again -- you have a gorgeous collection!

Thank you so much for the info!!!! That is very helpful!

Yay and you're using her already!!! Any chance of some pics sweetie, perhaps for the what's in your bag thread? I'd love to see how much she holds and to get a little peek at the scrumptious pink suede lining. Congrats again :smile:

^
Thank you Dawn, your bag is perfect, so glad you're keeping her, your sister never really had a chance to get her mitts on this gorgeous yummy piece, did she?:P

haha, no of course not. that was just what i told myself when i hit BIN. :shame:
i do have a bag for her though (a red large Quinn I believe). She has a 2nd job interview lined up for next week and if she gets it, i'm sending her the bag. if she doesn't get it, i'm saving it for when she does or for christmas. ;) she's been a SAHM for 14 years so the corporate world is very exciting for her (she just finished her accounting degree too). :heart:

haha, no of course not. that was just what i told myself when i hit BIN. :shame:
i do have a bag for her though (a red large Quinn I believe). She has a 2nd job interview lined up for next week and if she gets it, i'm sending her the bag. if she doesn't get it, i'm saving it for when she does or for christmas. ;) she's been a SAHM for 14 years so the corporate world is very exciting for her (she just finished her accounting degree too). :heart:

That's so sweet of you, good luck to your sister for her 2nd interview next week :tup: