Scarves Determining what scarves look best on you

I was thinking about going to get my colours done, but talked myself out of it (some comments from Hermès SAs also helped). If I like it and I feel good in it I'm going to wear it, regardless of whether some system or theory says it suits me or not. It works for me anyway...

Interestingly there are only two colours that never appeal to me and don't find their way into my wardrobe - yellow and navy. Everything else is up for grabs!

I was thinking about going to get my colours done, but talked myself out of it (some comments from Hermès SAs also helped). If I like it and I feel good in it I'm going to wear it, regardless of whether some system or theory says it suits me or not. It works for me anyway...

Interestingly there are only two colours that never appeal to me and don't find their way into my wardrobe - yellow and navy. Everything else is up for grabs!
A wonderful approach and I think lots of people take that approach. If it makes you happy then you glow. And I think lots of people just have that innate ability to know what looks good on them. You def know what colors look good on you innately!
Me. I saw myself in some pictures and had an ah-ha moment that I was wearing some God awful colors on me, even though I thought I looked great haha. Having colors done has had tons of reward…for me. I had inadvertently filled 70% of my closet with clothes that looked awful on me, and it took pictures, not a mirror, to see it. The problem was I could put together an outfit. So I thought I looked good. I just wasn’t looking “at” me in the outfit I guess. So so weird.