Desperately Seeking......... Oak A4

Amber Glow

Jan 13, 2009
Hi I'm a newbie here but have been lurking for a few weeks now. I have decided I need a new handbag and it has to be a Mulberry. I have fallen in :heart: love :heart: with the Oak A4 tote but cannot afford to pay full price as on the mulberry website. Does anyone here know where I can buy one for a bargain price ? Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you

If you are in the UK, you could haunt the outlets where they are 30 per cent below RRP. You may have to wait until one comes along but I have seen the oak one at Shepton in the last month. If you do a search all the numbers for the four outlets will come up. Good luck with your hunt.

If you are in the UK, you could haunt the outlets where they are 30 per cent below RRP. You may have to wait until one comes along but I have seen the oak one at Shepton in the last month. If you do a search all the numbers for the four outlets will come up. Good luck with your hunt.
Hi Yes I am in the UK. I have phoned Shepton but the sales person said they rarely have anything in oak. Thank you for your help I shall keep searching :wlae:

Hi Amber

Have you tried all the outlets? I am pretty certain a4 roxy in oak was on one of the tprf's outlet lists a fortnight ago - although chances are it has sold since as it is one of the more popular colours in this bag.

Don't lose heart, I was told last year that the outlets would never get the a4 roxy's, and here we are in 2009 seeing them filter through the outlets, it's just a matter of ringing all of them on a weekly basis to see what has come in.

Good luck.

Hi Amber

Have you tried all the outlets? I am pretty certain a4 roxy in oak was on one of the tprf's outlet lists a fortnight ago - although chances are it has sold since as it is one of the more popular colours in this bag.

Don't lose heart, I was told last year that the outlets would never get the a4 roxy's, and here we are in 2009 seeing them filter through the outlets, it's just a matter of ringing all of them on a weekly basis to see what has come in.

Good luck.

Thanks Maple I have tried all the outlets although I cannot get through to Bicester at the moment. I shall keep trying

Hi I have looked there but have never seen any. I would also be worried on authenticity issues but thank you for your reply

If you see something on eBay that you are interested in, just post a link to the auction on the "Authenticate This Mulberry" thread and the ladies there will do their best to help you out. We have some true experts here.