Desperately seeking mahogany travel sabrina!

karee888

Dec 16, 2008
hi everyone!

i am on the hunt for the leather mahogany travel sabrina. word on the street is that they've been popping up here and there at outlets. has anyone seen one? if so, where?

thanks in advance!! :smile:

In the last month or two I have seen a few of the travel Sabrinas popping up in clearance at my outlet in Aurora, IL. I know for sure that they had it in Espresso but I am not certain about Mahagony. The price was $890 minus 50% clearance minus your coupon. Aurora IL does charge holds but I've heard that they won't do charge sends.

In the last month or two I have seen a few of the travel Sabrinas popping up in clearance at my outlet in Aurora, IL. I know for sure that they had it in Espresso but I am not certain about Mahagony. The price was $890 minus 50% clearance minus your coupon. Aurora IL does charge holds but I've heard that they won't do charge sends.

ok i am pretty much an idiot! i totally meant espresso. long day, my husband got all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed EARLY this morning and obviously it affects my brain functioning. :smile: