Desperately seeking Chloe....

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Beside someone who loves me...
I realize these fabulous boots are last season...however I have not yet given up my search...if you come across them in a 38.5 or 39 Black Suede...please pm me....

I will remain forever optomistic....:girlsigh:

kuromi-chan

Aug 9, 2008
Bella, those Chloe boots are gorgeous! you have such fabulous taste! i will keep an eye out for ya! ;)

mellibelly

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles
Bella you may be looking at the spring/summer collection. If you switch to fall/winter those boots are there in blue and brown! There's also a 10% code you can search for :smile:

mellibelly

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I've actually ordered Chloe wedges from you-shoes. The shoes are authentic but they got my order wrong (sent the wrong color) and never responded to my emails! I ended up just keeping the wrong color but I'll never order from them again. Pretty bad CS imo. I believe they are in France.

BellaShoes

Stronger for it...
O.G.
Oct 14, 2007
Beside someone who loves me...
Thanks melli... they seem to be the only ones with the black...may I ask, what color did they send you? I am concerned ordering from an international company...and one that has left a tPFer stranded :thinking:

mellibelly

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Los Angeles
I ordered these in green patent and they sent black...not the end of the world I guess. They didn't respond to any of my emails and I would have called them but my French is rusty!

If they are the only option for your shoes then take a chance. I say I will never order from them again, but if they had my HG shoes and were my only option I probably would break down and use them again. HTH!

Attachments