Desperately seeking a Magenta First...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi ladies,

I was so close to getting a brand new Magenta first on eBay but the seller ended her listing :crybaby: ! Anyway is eBay my only option for attaining a brand new Magenta first? :shrugs:
    :heart: DQ :heart:

buying/selling/trading is not allowed on tPF, thanks!

2. I'm sure another one will be available soon :smile: just keep looking!

3. Looks like rosetintsmyworld is selling her Magenta First!!:yahoo:

4. Hang in there! They still pop up from time to time in brand new condition. Just keep a steady look out for them. ;)

5. Hi I am new to this..can you buy sell or trade with each other on this forum??

6. just a reminder to all, buying/selling/trading is not allowed on this forum! :flowers: ;)

7. Okay, thanks:smile::smile:

8. Aww thanks girls! *Hugs* Yeah I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a brand new Magenta first on eBay...

9. Please send me a PM or email or smoke signal (whichever that's most convenient) if you girls see one around. Thanks! =)

10. Check eBay..there is one on there!! I am looking for one as well..so please pm me too!!!!;)

11. Thanks but that's a Magenta Purse. I'm looking for a Magenta first sweetie. :love:

12. Sorry I didn't read the description..just saw the pic...good luck to you though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice