Desperately searching for a Mulberry?????

I'm looking for a Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder Bag or Mulberry Bayswater Belted Satchel. Open to colors, photos added in case I have the style name incorrect.

1712109888846.png or 1712109904995.png

I'm located in the US. If anyone spots one, I'd really appreciate a heads up! Thanks for looking. :flowers:

I'm looking for a Mulberry Bayswater Shoulder Bag or Mulberry Bayswater Belted Satchel. Open to colors, photos added in case I have the style name incorrect.

View attachment 5977180 or View attachment 5977181

I'm located in the US. If anyone spots one, I'd really appreciate a heads up! Thanks for looking. :flowers:
Just FYI, ArmCandy have a Taupe one just listed and they ship overseas!

Reactions: tln
I am still looking for a Mulberry Antony in Lilac. Received an email from Mulberry today saying Lilac was the new season colour, couldn't see any Lilac Antonys.
Did Mulberry say that they're releasing an Antony now in lilac? I think it's a past season colour so the secondary market is your only option.

You could ask trusted resellers to let you know if they receive one into stock, e.g. npnbags.co.uk, labelsmostwanted.co.uk?

I'm sure that if anyone sees one, they'll let you know! It looks a very pretty shade, very Spring and Summer!

Reactions: cypr
Did Mulberry say that they're releasing an Antony now in lilac? I think it's a past season colour so the secondary market is your only option.

You could ask trusted resellers to let you know if they receive one into stock, e.g. npnbags.co.uk, labelsmostwanted.co.uk?

I'm sure that if anyone sees one, they'll let you know! It looks a very pretty shade, very Spring and Summer!
Thank you. Mulberry just released some bags in Lilac Mini Zipped Bayswater and Small Amberley Crossbody for the new season. Don't know why they don't apply this to all bags.

Thank you will contact the trusted resellers.

Reactions: MiniMabel
Thank you. Mulberry just released some bags in Lilac Mini Zipped Bayswater and Small Amberley Crossbody for the new season. Don't know why they don't apply this to all bags.

Thank you will contact the trusted resellers.
You're welcome, and best of luck! You'll find it, and love it all the more once it becomes yours.

Reactions: cypr