Desperately looking for a seasonal bag from 5 years ago... is there any hope?

NightLily

O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
After years of looking on eBay and never being able to find the bag I am chasing, I thought perhaps it would be worth asking the experts here :biggrin:

Roughly 5 years ago, I purchased some gorgeous Chanel heels with a soft chiffon sort of camellia and grosgrain bow on the toe. At the time they had a matching evening bag in the store, but I decided not to spend the $$$. A month later I went back to look at the bag again, and they were all gone. And so began my quest *sigh*.

These are the shoes... and the bag had the same camellia on the front, very soft and floaty and I think it was a black satin bag.
CameliaHeels.jpg

I know this is a very long shot... but is there anywhere or anyone you girls recommend for trying to track down long lost lemmings? :biggrin:

Thanks!

I don't know the exact collection (I don't think that it's from 05 though) but thought to post a picture of what you are looking for... your best bet is resellers, that's how I found mine...

Slide1-12.jpg

I wish you luck! She's truly cute!

That is the ONE!!! THank you SO SO SO much!!! :biggrin:

My guess at the date was very rough as I couldn't remember exactly when I purchased my shoes and the Australian boutiques always take the style stickers off the boxes... so thank you VERY much.

When you say resellers, do you mean on eBay? Or are there other sort of shopping facilities for older Chanel?

Do you mind if I ask when you found yours? If it was remotely recently, that will give me more hope :shame:

Thanks again! A photo is HUGELY helpful in my quest :biggrin:

Yes, I found her on eBay a few months ago! I figured that the picture would alert others of what you are looking for. If anyone can find her, it would be a fellow tPFer! I'll keep my eyes peeled too. Good lucK! :biggrin:

:roflmfao: It must have popped up at a time I wasn't looking! Just as well, or we would have had a bidding war on our hands ;) Congratulations on finding her and again, thank you SO SO SO much for sharing the photo with me. It will certainly make my quest much easier!

Do you mind if I ask approximately how much you paid for it? I understand if you would prefer not to say (and won't mind at all of course), but I don't even know what the retail was in the store before it was sold, so am not sure what to be expecting if I DO find one.