Designer shoes for petite feet??

Tutu

Jul 11, 2007
To all the women out there with petite feet (like mine), where do you find shoes that fit? I'm talking about sizes less than a 6.

For myself, shopping for shoes is something I love doing, but I rarely find anything that fits. I'm also a bit wary of online shopping, because my size can fluctuate anywhere from 4 from 6.

Is there anyone with the same problem as mine? If so, then where do you shop for small designer shoes?

I wear a 5.5, sometimes a 5, sometimes a 6. I can wear just about any type of shoe as long as they come in my size. I bought some Manolos that were 5.5 and was told they don't come any smaller though, but they guy could have just been trying to sell me the shoes they had. I can wear CL's in 5.5 even though some people have to size up in them.

I have small feet too, usually a size 5, but lots of designers make small shoes. I find the sizing varies a lot by shoe style, so you have to try a lot of pairs on. I have Jimmy Choos in 35 -- I have found that CLs in 35 fit me too, but I've yet to buy a pair. For mid-priced shoes I like Stuart Weitzman, Michael Kors and Cole-Haan. For in SW and MK I'm usually a 5, I find CH runs small so I often take up to a 6. Both Saks and Bergdorf usually have small sizes in stock.