Design Your Own Rogue

Did you find out what all you get to decide on?
1. You start with the color of exterior leather-pebble/glovetanned/suede.
2. You chose the color of your lining. Doesn't have to be suede.
3. Then the handles...color/texture.
4. Hardware- brass or gun metal.
5. It takes 6 weeks to complete.
6. Comes with pillow insert.
7. 895 for 25", 1100 for regular, 1500 for 36" python/snake handles slightly more. Since they are custom I was informed the price varies and was not provided an exact cost.

The kiss lock is not an interchangeable option.
The nyc coach house can custom attach appliqués/flowers/patches to your coach purse for a nominal fee.

My pictures are too large to upload

7. 895 for 25", 1100 for regular, 1500 for 36" python/snake handles slightly more. Since they are custom I was informed the price varies and was not provided an exact cost.

The nyc coach house can custom attach appliqués/flowers/patches to your coach purse for a nominal fee.

Oh, thank you for all the good info!! It sounds so cool to do, really fun! Are you going to make one?

It wasn't overly crowded, there were fun demonstrations, staff was helpful and I spent a long time at the custom rogue station. I have succumbed to rogue. I made a commitment to go back and take my time to custom design my very own rogue. I am in love.

I also received an invite to the opening today. What is the price range on the design your own Rogue?

Thank you for the information!! Price range is quite reasonable for custom made bag:smile:

Thanks for all the information! Is the storypatch custom, too?

Can't you call the NY store and order over the phone??

Yes, you can and I just ordered mine! Because I ordered crocodile handles, it is going to take twelve looong weeks instead of the normal six. I ordered the saddle pebbled leather with suede lining in honey, "hay" color croco handles and old brass hardware. Full payment is due upon placing order.Custom rogue in saddle with hay croc handles.jpg

The store was very helpful and sent me several pictures of different combinations after I told them I wanted a bag in the tan color family. I was lucky enough to have a Coach VP and a store manager help me and it was a fantastic experience. They were very patient and didn't pressure me to make a quick decision. I worked with them last night and then finally made my decision this morning. Unfortunately, they did not have ostrich handles available, which was a disappointment as I missed out on the ostrich Rogue this spring , but I am thrilled with my final selections.