Design Your Own Rogue

There was a press release issued for Coach House opening on 5th Avenue.

The Made to Order Rogue Experience will include:
  • 9 points of customization
  • Over 1 million possible combinations

OK, what are the nine?

- Color - outside
- Color inside pockets
- Color handles
- Color sides
- Color thread
- Size
- Hardware color
- Lock or no lock (maybe)

What else, missing a few.

Here is the press release.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...h-Announces-Opening-‘Coach-House’-Avenue-York

The company is also launching two concepts unique to Coach House flagships that speak to the brand’s heritage of leather craftsmanship and innovative design. First, the Made to Order Rogue, which allows customers to create a bespoke Rogue bag, selecting from nine points of customization and over one million possible combinations. Second, the Coach House Workshop - which is the first of its kind - offering expanded leather and craftsmanship services, including special monogramming and exclusive vintage product, featuring a resident master craftsman with nearly 30 years of experience in the New York Workshop at Coach’s headquarters.

Reactions: pianolize
OK, what are the nine?

- Color - outside
- Color inside pockets
- Color handles
- Color sides
- Color thread
- Size
- Hardware color
- Lock or no lock (maybe)

What else, missing a few.

Hmmmmm. Let's work through these as a team!

1. Leather on front/back (suede, smooth, pebble, suede, crocodile, ostrich, python) and the color
2. Leather on sides (suede, smooth, pebble) and the color
3. Handles - leather (smooth, ostrich, python, maybe croc) and color
4. Shoulder strap (studded leather, smooth, maybe exotic but those may be too delicate of a material to use here) and color
5. Clochette and Hangtag - leather (smooth, pebbled, exotic) and color
6. Thread color
7. Inside - this was called out on the London post ("you can design your own Rogue inside and out") - type of lining on side pockets (suede/leather) and color
8. Hardware

Maybes
9. Inside organization - kisslock/no-kisslock, color of canvas lining, multifunction pockets, leash for keys

It wasn't overly crowded, there were fun demonstrations, staff was helpful and I spent a long time at the custom rogue station. I have succumbed to rogue. I made a commitment to go back and take my time to custom design my very own rogue. I am in love.
Did you find out what all you get to decide on?