Design Your Own Rogue

I'm not even a pink person normally but I love this rouge color, too! If I didn't already have such a long wish list, I would be tempted to add a rouge Rogue to it! I can't wait to see pictures of Wintotty's that she ordered last week.
I'm holding out for a regular size black with pink.

Miss Olive had a very nice day out, nothing exciting, but nice.
Has Miss Saddle been out yet?
Pink isn't an option for the inside, so I have to wait until Coach makes it one or makes the black/pink tea rose in size 30.
I wonder how black with pink zipper overlay and handles would look? With burgundy suede interior?
Yesterday was our first dry day and I didn't get the chance to switch bags before I left. I'm always running late...But it looks great in my closet sitting near my sweaters!:P

Reactions: Hobbsy
I wonder how black with pink zipper overlay and handles would look? With burgundy suede interior?
Yesterday was our first dry day and I didn't get the chance to switch bags before I left. I'm always running late...But it looks great in my closet sitting near my sweaters!:P
Oh I know it does! It's a beautiful bag! I prefer the shade of pink they used with the tea rose rogue and that's not an option and neither is a size 25. [emoji2]