Desert or Tuberose?

Coach92

Oct 2, 2011
Which color do you guys prefer? I'm looking for a new wallet and I would like something gathered... but the desert color catches my eye a little more.

thoughts on desert and tuberose?:smile:

I haven't seen the desert in person, but the tuberose is gorgeous IRL. I didn't think I would like it but once I saw it I was hooked. I do agree it is a little Barbie (I am not a Barbie girl though) but it is so pretty.

Is Desert a pink shade? It looks like it on my screen but I haven't had the opportunity to see it in-person yet... If it's anything like the color on my screen, it's beeeeeeeeautiful.

Which color do you guys prefer? I'm looking for a new wallet and I would like something gathered... but the desert color catches my eye a little more.

thoughts on desert and tuberose?:smile:

Here is a comparison shot of the two colors. The desert is more mauve-ish... soft and "dusty". The tuberose - "princess pink" - as the SA's in my boutique called it. It's all a matter of personal preference - I love pink - but I think the desert will be easier to care for - and being a more muted color will go with more.

http://forum.purseblog.com/picture.php?albumid=8827&pictureid=86022