Dermajuv eye cream....miracle or scam?

lovemysavior

Acting My Wage
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
I did a search on this product and didn't find anything so my question is have any of you tried this eye cream called Dermajuv? I did a search online for the best eye creams and this is what popped up. I read all of the reviews and it just seems too good to be true. I don't want to dish out $100 if it's one of those scams. So give me your input on what you know about this product. Thanks.

(Sorry Mods. I posted this accidentally in the makeup section....)

Hi There! I believe I am in the same boat as you. I have been searching for a promising eye cream, but I have found nothing other than ravings and some bad rants on this product. It's frustrating to find so much conflicting information on the information web. I'm tempted to try this product, but was wondering if you have tried it since first posting your inquiry.
I have been using Oil of olay regenerist eye serum and it's fine. No bad reactions but it's not as moisturizing as I would like, nor does it smooth out fine lines. I'm in my early 30's, so I don't need a "face lift" like product, but my skin is changing and I would like a preventative and maintaining eye cream.
Anyway, let me know if you tried the Dermajuv cream.

Has anyone tried this eye cream. When I googled best eye cream for fine lines this cream came up in several rating sites. Not sure if it is legit and really works.

If anyone has a great eye cream that works for fine lines would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance

I googled dermajuv and discovered that their main ingredient is Matrixyl.

Matrixyl is an anti-aging wrinkle fighting ingredient found in many if not most anti wrinkle skin care lines today. It is the industry standard and generally considered to be the best we have at this time.

It is used heavily in the skin care line I use, Isomers. While I wouldn't quite call it "miracle" and would be skeptical of any company that made such an overly hype-filled claim, I will say that it does work better than anything else we have today, but slowly, and over time.

You can type "Matrixyl" into google and come up with quite a bit info on it, and some other brand suggestions on who is using it as a base for their skin care lines.

Last edited:
I have tried the Dermajuv Eye Revolution Gel. Matrixyl is one of the ingredients, but they also hype up Haloxyl which is very good for dark circles under the eye (google it to see). That is the main reason I tried it, since bags and circles are the problem around my eyes moreso than just wrinkles. In response to whether or not this product works, for me the answer is a YES. It took about 3 weeks, but my husband even commented (not that he notices much lol) but he said that my circles were pretty much gone. That alone was enough for me, but I also think my under eye bags have reduced too. Bottom line is that this product worked for me, and I can recommend it for those with circles and bags. Is it a miracle? no, but what is? I give it a thumbs up.

I have only been using it a week so far but I really like it. It does seem to firm areas around my eyes, and my skin is super smooth. I love the consistency of the creams, and the serum. It smells good, not too perfumy. Lets see what how I like it in another week!

I have only been using it a week so far but I really like it. It does seem to firm areas around my eyes, and my skin is super smooth. I love the consistency of the creams, and the serum. It smells good, not too perfumy. Lets see what how I like it in another week!

Anymore updates on your progress?