Denim Sac Plat low BIN-anyone?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. a denim sac plat? I didn´t knew it existed...

2. oh, that´s a flat shopper... I like it, but not the sac plat. think it would be a hell searching for something in such a tall bag...

3. Is it real??? If so, the price is amazing! :wtf:

4. If it wasn't real, I doubt Lee would waste her time posting it... ;)

That's a freakin steal though... If I didn't have to pay random bills that popped outta nowhere, I'd totally buy it. :sad:

5. Did you asked the seller?
    In my auctions, I state that I'll only ship in Germany. But if someone asks, I ship in nearly every country :P

6. That patina shows its real...

7. Sure, it looks fine from the pics. But you never know if you get what you see... the seller's low feedback would scare me a bit.
    Anyhow, good luck to whoever buys it! I :heart: DENIM :girlsigh:

8. :shame: Thanks jm311 :flowers:
    Thanks GerGirl she might post overseas ,I'll email her;) . Since she's a member since 2003 and with 100% feedback,personally I'll trust her:smile:

9. :crybaby: Just got an email from her and she won't ship overseas :crybaby:

10. Wow great deal- especially if they really are discontinuing it like I've heard.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice