Denim Pleaty

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Do you own a Pleaty? Are you happy with it? :smile:

2. Hello!!...Pleaty owners out there??? :graucho:

3. I've been thinking of purchasing one myself- but from some searching I've done, some PF owners have the mini and not the regular size. I'm hoping someone who does can take a picture of the bag on..pretty please!

4. Mine is the mini pleaty...

5. Well...I'll go and see it during this week ... and will post pictures if I buy it :biggrin:

6. I have the pleaty and I love it! It's the one of the few bags that I've used often enough to have a darker patina :shame:

7. Hi elle :smile: Can you post pictures ?? :biggrin: lots of pictures :graucho:

8. I like the pleaty, and think it's adorable, but when I tried one on at the store...it just seemed...ODD...on me...actually everything from the denim collection doesn't work on me. Don't get me wrong tho, I still think it's awesomely cute! :biggrin:

9. I know what you meen ...something just don't work, even that we like it ;)

10. I like the pleaty.

11. i have a pleaty, the only bag i like from denim line :love: . i wore it once and it lies in the box ever since. i'm scared it'll get dirty. it doesn't fit much but i don't carry lots of stuffs so it's oke for me. thinking of getting the mini pleaty as well :graucho:

12. I have the fuscha denim mini pleaty and love it, the clasp broke and they gave me a new one, so I am not jamming so much into it anymore. It wouldn't get dirty unless you put it in mud. It is great for a shoulder bag and I love the strap. I am a goof when it comes to attaching photos, but will email you a photo if you want.

13. Love it...It's so cute and nice :biggrin:

14. i have the mini pleaty green love it

15. The pleaty is cute. I ordered it, but sent it back & eventually got the neo speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice