Denim Pleaty

I've been thinking of purchasing one myself- but from some searching I've done, some PF owners have the mini and not the regular size. I'm hoping someone who does can take a picture of the bag on..pretty please!

I like the pleaty, and think it's adorable, but when I tried one on at the store...it just seemed...ODD...on me...actually everything from the denim collection doesn't work on me. Don't get me wrong tho, I still think it's awesomely cute! :biggrin:

CEC.LV4eva said:
I like the pleaty, and think it's adorable, but when I tried one on at the store...it just seemed...ODD...on me...actually everything from the denim collection doesn't work on me. Don't get me wrong tho, I still think it's awesomely cute! :biggrin:

I know what you meen ...something just don't work, even that we like it ;)

i have a pleaty, the only bag i like from denim line :love: . i wore it once and it lies in the box ever since. i'm scared it'll get dirty. it doesn't fit much but i don't carry lots of stuffs so it's oke for me. thinking of getting the mini pleaty as well :graucho:

I have the fuscha denim mini pleaty and love it, the clasp broke and they gave me a new one, so I am not jamming so much into it anymore. It wouldn't get dirty unless you put it in mud. It is great for a shoulder bag and I love the strap. I am a goof when it comes to attaching photos, but will email you a photo if you want.