Denim Neo Cabby MM or MC Black Beverly MM

Neo cabby MM or MC Beverly MM

• MC black Beverly MM

• Denim neo cabby black MM

Results are only viewable after voting.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Beverly! Although when I look at the MC Beverly, I cannot shake the fact that it looks like a bigger version of the Marilyn. Maybe it's just me.

11929800_white

Marilyn (sorry I know wrong version, but elux doesn't have the picture of the Vachetta version )

11930473_white

I think my cons would obviously be the Multicolore. I'm not fond of silkscreened LV products at all. Also, the Koala Clasp. I love the look of it, but I'll be worried of it scratching. Lastly, I don't like the handle either (or is that the strap?). I'm just not fond of chain handles for some reason.

- For the Denim Cabby...

Pros: It holds a lot and can be carried across the body or handheld.
Cons: Denim material and the price tag. I worry about how well the denim would hold up over time, and the price tag is a bit steep for a denim bag. Just my opinion though.

I would go for the Beverly MM out of those two choices, imo.

Definitely the Denim Neo Cabby MM (as that's what I'm lusting after at the moment).
It's an all-weather bag and has no vachetta to worry about and can be hand held, carried on the shoulder or worn across the body. Plus it's rarely seen on others and is absolutely beautiful.

I personally love the cabby because it's versatile and weather-proof. It can be dressed up or down, plus it's just so huggable! The Beverly, though pretty, seems stiff to me. Then again I prefer unstructured bags so that's just me.