Delphine...here at last!

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
I ordered this shortly before PCE (well, they held my order until PCE) and it arrived last week. After a lot of hand/wrist pain form carrying handbags the Delphine is a welcome change! I love the casual look of the bag and the clean lines and "non-Coachiness" of it. I wish they would make this in black! Or that I had seen it when it first came out instead of a year later...

(with flash and without)

Attachments

• Delphine and Indian Dust w Flash.jpg
    Delphine and Indian Dust w Flash.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 191
  • Delphine and Indian Dust.jpg
    Delphine and Indian Dust.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 132
Beautiful bag, congrats!

I was reading a Style Watch article on the Delphine and Sandra Bullock who carries one said it fits her whole life in there and the kitchen sink, lol. Here's the link and it's about half-way down the page under the Spotlight on Coach heading.

Thanks everyone!

skannystyle, the scarf is from Hermes. It is called "Indian Dust."

sweetmelissa, I totally agree! (They do have it in tan, though!)

bagap, LOVE Sandra's bag! That's the one I wanted but they don't have any more. But I love the winter white, too.

chester427, I don't have any modeling pics yet, but I will see what I can do.

Thanks everyone!

skannystyle, the scarf is from Hermes. It is called "Indian Dust."

sweetmelissa, I totally agree! (They do have it in tan, though!)

bagap, LOVE Sandra's bag! That's the one I wanted but they don't have any more. But I love the winter white, too.

chester427, I don't have any modeling pics yet, but I will see what I can do.

Yep. I'm considering the tan if the metallic doesn't work out for me.

^^I ordered it for PCE but I take delivery at the store because I've had too many close calls with package mis-deliveries and the like. I have received the "shipped" email but no call from the store yet that it's in. Pics will come....if she ever gets here!