Delphine featured on cover of Peoples 'Style Watch'

^Carrie^

Rock n Roll 'Ho
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
I got my September copy of People magazines "Style Watch" in yesterdays mail and the patent Delphine was shown on the cover as a hot new bag!

The article was the Top 10 must haves (Pg 81 & 83) as the #1 for being rich colors.

I love the plum color AND that it is patent too!
I cant wait to check out this and also the aubergine colored bags at the boutique today.

Delphine is a sharp bag, there's a photo of Sandra Bullock with a black one in the celebrity and Coach thread. Here's a photo of Jennifer Aniston with a Hermes Masai similiar shape . . . it's a simple understated "wow." There are a lot of bags out with "detail" overkill!

Attachments

• 9kw87c.jpg
    9kw87c.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 271
  • HUGE_sandra_bullock_coach.jpg
    HUGE_sandra_bullock_coach.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:
^^Wow, that is amazing in black! I'd buy it in that color in a heartbeat as long as it was under $1000, lol. I just ordered the metallic Delphine for PCE and I really hope I :heart: the metallic one. Otherwise, I might have to exchange it for the tan one. I wish they had more non-patent leather colors available though because I am in love with this bag!

I know I wish they had made more colors in both the leather Sophie and the Delphine - I didn't want patent in that style of bag and none of the leather colors appealed to me.

^I could not agree more. I definitely would buy this bag in a regular leather version in black, dark brown, gray, or any pretty color really. I just can't do white and while the tan is ok, I decided to take a chance on the metallic since i have been wanting a metallic bag too. The patent colors are nice but I would prefer this particular bag in leather. Ugh, now I'm talking myself out of the metallic too!

I am dying for this bag in black! I ordered the white and tan during PCE since there were none in the store...I ended up keeping the winter white and I really like it a lot. The shape is perfect and it is easy to carry, although the depth makes it a challenge to reach into when the phone rings! I called Coach and asked if they would make one custom and they would not. I would have taken one in grey or black!

Thanks! I wish Coach would make more leather non-patent Delphines! I would definitely buy one in black and I'd LOVE one in grey! The tan didn't do much for me, but I am carrying my winter white daily now (sometimes with a scarf tied on for a pop of color).

WARNING: THIS BAG IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I have visited the Bleeker St. Boutique and seen in person.......I coveted this bag for quite some time and immediately decided against it because of it's side....ALSO recently, MANY colors have been discontinued. FYI - it's not even listed on the Website anymore, and when I visited on 8/24/08 they only had 4 colors left (when they're used to be 8+).
This bag is HUGE for someone of small-average size.....should be worn over body, not on shoulder. But once again -- gorgeous for the right person/celebrity.

IMO the Sophie is a slightly smaller version of the Delphine.

And the Sophie is available in a color called "coal" as well as winter white.
(Not sure how close that color would be to being black?)
The patent Sophie is available in teal, plum and mahogany.

I saw the metallic Sophie IRL at the boutique and it is really pretty, a very subtle understated metallic.